2022 UFO (Unfinished Projects)
Chair Stephanie Dodson
Deadline for submitting the 2022 list of UFO Projects to Stephanie is January 31, 2022. UFO lists may be mailed to Stephanie or email her the list. Any quilts that you post on Facebook starting December 1, 2021, can go on your list.
- The projects will be limited to 25. Pick out the 25 projects that you think you will finish in 2022 and put them on your list. If you do not have 25, that is fine.
- To be eligible for the award of the greatest percentage finished, you must complete at least 10 projects.
- Awards will be greatest percentage finished and most projects finished. Then there will be the drawings for 3 prizes. Your name goes in the drawing for every project finished.
- Each charity or Quilt of Valor project finished on your list, gives you 2 entries in the end-of-the year drawing. Make sure you notate on your list the quilts that are charity and/or Quilts of Valor.
- New this year: Monthly drawings! Each month a name will be drawn from people who finished a UFO and posted it on Facebook during the previous month.
- There will be special Sit And Stitch and library sewing days during the year to work on UFO projects. If you attend, you will get an extra entry for drawings.
New members throughout the year may submit a list to Stephanie at any time.
Contact Stephanie with any questions. Contact information in the Guild Directory.