2020 UFO (Unfinished Projects) is headed by Mindy Peterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting the 2020 list of UFO Projects to Mindy is January 31, 2020. Email your list to her at email@example.com, hand it to her at the January meeting, or snail mail it to her (her address is in the directory under the files section of our Facebook page.
Here are the rules for the program:
- Anything you showed at the December meeting can go on your 2020 list (make sure you give Mindy a note that you showed it/them).
- Anything you show at Show and Tell at the January meeting can go on your list.
- The two-color quilts that were in the December challenge can go on your 2020 list. Previously it was said you need to bring them to Show and Tell again but you don’t have to unless you want to show them again. Give Mindy a note that it was in the challenge.
- For the award of greatest percentage finished, you will need to have at least 6 items on your list. It makes it more challenging!
- Make sure you notate charity quilts on your list because you get two entries for each charity quilt finished.
Contact Mindy Peterson with any questions.