Welcome to the Blue Valley Quilters Guild. We are a very active group, and you will find details below on our upcoming meetings and activities.
At the current time our Guild Meetings will resume using Zoom. Meetings will continue to be the first Tuesday of the month with a 9:30 am start time unless otherwise announce (August and November we will meet the second Tuesday of the month due to election days). Our meetings will consist of a general business meeting and a guest speaker. You will find a list of speakers on our Program page and the current speaker below. Members will have the opportunity to sign up to attend meetings through our private Facebook page.
October 5 – Latifah Saafir
At our October meeting, Latifah Saafir will present How to Design a Quilt in 5 Easy Steps.
See the Programs page for more information.
This is Blue Valley Quilters Guild’s Opportunity Quilt for 2021. YOU could win this quilt by purchasing Opportunity Quilt tickets! For more information click HERE!
Learn more about our guild activities by reading the monthly newsletter, Patchworks. CLICK HERE for the current Newsletter.
– Click here for dimensions on quilts. Contact: Joyce Bardeen or Judy Lindberg.
– Updates on Safehome can be found on Facebook and our newsletter
Beginning May, 2021, the Block Exchange is on hold until the Fall.
BOHO Heart Quilt Along by Jen Kingwell
- All current BVQG members are eligible to participate in this slow paced QAL. Must purchase the booklet. Follow along with the weekly patterns and Zoom Check-Ins. Prizes! Not a member, join and get in on the fun! If interested, contact Kate Thompson, Roxanne Wyss-Bateman or Lynn Droege.
Sit & Stitch
– Sit & Stitch workshops begin again on September 9.
– Our charm square exchange is currently on hold.